Beautiful, custom scribe D-log home situated on a pristine, mountainous location above the Salmon River and close to National Forest. An incredible, once in a lifetime property to share with the generations.
· 3bd/2ba home with massive natural stone fireplace, master suite, loft, decked out rec room and deluxe walk out basement.
· Stone patios and wrap around deck with extraordinary mountain views. · 3 bay 1,612 sf garage with 1/2 bath, elevated pet shower and 2 space carport. Additional detached shop and carport.
· Skookumchuck Creek flows through the property. Spring fed pond draws wildlife. Total 55+ acres with mixed timber.
· Natural wildlife habitat for elk, deer, turkey, bear, moose, mountain lion, and upland game. National Forest is just around the corner with miles of trails, roads and excellent hunting. Unit 14 has some great late season elk and deer hunts.
· This property offers outstanding year round recreational opportunities, and the Salmon River is only 7 miles away for rafting, fishing, boating and beaches. Plus the quick access to thousands of acres of public lands out your back door.
· Available with +/- 30 acres for $899,000, +/- 53 acres $999,000, or +/- 55 acres with detached shop for $1,100,000.
Contact Jaclyn for more information.
River Office 208.628.4222 Cell/iphone 208.315.1386 email@example.com
Website Created By: Jaclyn Truppi 208.628.4222 firstname.lastname@example.org and Kayla Adams (208) 891-4669 email@example.com